Find Your Balance: Cat’s Angel Message for September 26, 2019
September’s Theme: Why are we here is a question that we often ask ourselves, and this month we will be exploring our purpose.
Find your balance and stand with it. Find your song and sing it out. Find your cadence and let it appear like a dance. Find the questions that only you know how to ask and the answers that you are content to not know. – Mary Anne Radmacher
926: Today we continue to delve into faith and how it assists us on our path. As we talked about yesterday, your faith is an asset that will serve you well if you nurture it and allow it to grow. By having faith in ourselves and in the Universe we are able to see that we truly have everything we need for success. It is a 50/50 relationship that when balanced opens doors to new things and opportunities, including material support. The angels are telling us today that it’s time to perform a balance check. Is your faith balanced or are you tipping the scales and letting fear or worry take over? If you are off balance take some time today to ground and center, acknowledge your concerns and turn them over to the angels to transmute into something better. Remind yourself that you are worthy of great things and reflect on the good things that have happened recently. Even if it’s just one thing remember that it’s a starting point. So firm up your resolve and move forward. Do not backpedal or allow yourself to become stagnate. Success happens with forward movement and by helping ourselves we receive the assistance that we need.
- Archangel Jophiel the angel of Illumination and wisdom, fills us with beautiful, loving thoughts and uplifting energy which helps us to create a fresh approach to life. Jophiel tells us that goodness and beauty surround us all the time. By keeping ourselves open to receiving these blessings it draws the things we need directly to us. She reminds us that slowing down activates our creative mind and makes these things easier to visualize and grasp and by taking the time to “smell the roses” the attitude of gratitude flows more easily.
- The Himalayan Ascended Master Babaji helps us to achieve the personal and spiritual growth necessary for the letting go process. Letting go is a form of simplifying your life. It frees your energy so that you can work on what’s important.
- The Hindu goddess White Tara asks us to “Come and sit beside me. I will help ease the worry in your heart and teach you how to replace it with gratitude and joy. This is where faith dwells and we must only open the doors and invite it forward.”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Agate is the perfect one for grounding and balancing our energies. It also helps by raising our consciousness to access our higher self and promoting the awareness and acceptance of who we are and where we want to go in life. It nurtures our spiritual growth and inner strength by helping us to make the most of our life experiences.
- Aventurine teaches us how to give and receive gracefully. Both are necessary for healthy relationships with self and others and it allows the Universe to care for you. Aventurine also helps to dispel the anger and irritation that sometimes arise when we are stuck in the “what I lack” mind loop.
- Golden Ray Calcite to boost your creative thinking and to eliminate patterns of self defeating thinking. This helps to promote new and innovative ways to solve problems and move things forward.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites: