Thought For The Day: Sept. 14, 2017 ” Being Strong or Being Stubborn”

Happy Thursday!

People like to think that they can do everything themselves. While it’s true that we are capable of  doing maybe … 90% of everything it’s the other 10% that can come back and bite us in the butt. We all know at least one person who refuses to ask for help no matter what, and yes I’ll say it…… it could even be you (we’ve all been there). The things that stop people from asking for help are pride and ego. Maybe they don’t like the person they need to ask, maybe it’s just plain pig-headed stubbornness, or  maybe they feel that no one can help. Whatever the case, the truth is that help can come from anyone and anywhere. There comes a time when we must put pride and ego on the back burner and find the strength to admit we need help and then ask for it. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, there is no shame in it. True strength can be found in recognizing this!

Daily Thought

I invite you to check out my Facebook group, Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet at https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacredSpirals/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s